The Niort Jazz Festival is back for its second edition. third editionoffering a immersive musical experience to get the summer off to a great start on the banks of the Sèvre. Jazz, a centuries-old musical genre with a rich variety of styles, is once again in the spotlight at Niort and will be at the park Leroy Meadowlocated on the edge of the Sèvre niortaise.
- From 27 to 30 June 2023
Niort Jazz Festival
The Niort Jazz Festival is an event open to allWhether you're a music fan or just curious. The festival offers a total of 17 concerts, 9 of them free ! La programming is impressivewith artists including Gregory Porter, Marcus Miller, Deluxe and Oxmo Puccino. This year, the festival is adding a fourth day of musicIn addition to the three days of previous years, the festival is delighted to welcome Anne Paceo, a drummer from the Deux-Sèvres who has conquered international stages, as its patron.
Around the festival
- The festival shop: find festival merchandise
- The foodtrucks: carefully selected for their raw materials, most of which are organic and local!
- Exhibitors → The Niort Marais Poitevin Tourist Office will be present with a stand during the festival.
Good to know
- At the entrance, compulsory bag search
- Ban on bringing cameras, professional recorders, alcohol, cans, glass bottles, illegal substances, animals and weapons
- 50€ tickets → refused
- The people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users can access to the festival via a special entrance
- They benefit from free place for their companion
- Available on the culture pass
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable