Church of Notre-Dame de Dey (Prin-Deyrançon)
The name Deyrançon, from the Latin "Dei" (God) and the Prelatin "Rançon" (rock), means God's rock. Linked to the south of the village by a bridge, Notre-Dame de Dey, isolated in the plain, is surrounded by its cemetery and a fortified enclosure with arched towers, probably due to its former role as a pilgrimage stopover between Poitou and Aunis. The latter was renovated by a team of young Europeans based on the plans of the imperial matrix of 1811. Burnt down several times, the Romanesque church was rebuilt piecemeal. Its 17th-century western façade features a doorway with a broken arch, flanked by two pilasters, topped by a poly-lobed oculus and framed by a modest buttress on the left and a higher buttress on the right supporting a small square bell tower.
In the grounds: remains of a vanished hamlet (town hall, school and tenant farm).